SmartNet Network RTK
SmartNet is a 24/7 GNSS Network RTK correction service, built on the world’s largest reference network, enabling precise centimeter-level positions nationwide, anytime. The corrections are delivered from the Network RTK server directly to your receiver without the need for additional base station infrastructure.
- 1,600 stations covering over a billion acres
- Available in 50 states and 8 provinces, coverage where you need it
- No need to set up a base station
- The accuracies of the computed rover positions are more homogeneous.
- The accuracy is maintained over larger distances between the reference stations and the rover.
- The same area can be covered with fewer reference stations (i.e. compared to the number of permanent reference stations required using Single Reference RTK).
- Higher reliability and availability of RTK corrections (e.g. one station goes down, another station can take over).
- Available Nationwide