Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2
Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 is a professional-level, dual channel CAN bus interface and standalone data logger offering advanced features such as message filtering, triggers, error detection and generation, silent mode, an expandable SD card slot up to 64G, and galvanic isolation.
ROS driver available
Fully supported by your AStuff team
Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 Datasheet
- Monitor two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
- Log data to an expandable SD card slot.
- Supports CAN FD up to 8Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
- Script functionality allows users to develop customised t-script applications written in the Kvaser t programming language.
- Power derived from the USB connection, CAN or an in-built power supply.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- LED lights alert user to device status, including signalling a full SD card or card error.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Automatically time synchronises the data transmitted and received across both buses.
- Built-in Kvaser MagiSync™ technology time synchronises with other Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC, resulting in simpler and more accurate multichannel data capture.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- NOTE: Product ships with Commercial Grade SD card (-25 to +85°C). Industrial Grade SD cards (-40 to +85°C) are available for additional purchase. Contact your local Kvaser office for details.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Plug and play installation, and a comprehensive user guide to help make t script development quick and easy.
|Categories||PC INTERFACES, Interfaces|
|Current Consumption||Up to 3W|
|Error Counters Reading||Yes|
|Error Frame Generation||Yes|
|Included Card Size||16GB|
|Max Card Size||64+|
|Messages Per Second Receive||20,000 mps|
|Messages Per Second Sending||20,000 mps|
|Temp Range||-40 – 85 °C|
|Timestamp R (μ)||150 μs|