Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 J1939-13 Type II
The Leaf Light HS v2 J1939-13 Type II provides a simple way of connecting a PC to the onboard computer of any J1939 compliant vehicle or industrial system. Get diagnostic data by means of its USB 2.0 connector and a 9-pin J1939-13 (Type II) compliant CAN connector, which is color-coded in green and supports either 250 Kbps or 500 Kbps vehicle networks.
ROS driver available
Fully supported by your AStuff team
Leaf Light HS v2 Datasheet
- Standard type “A” USB connector and a J1939-13 Type II compliant CAN connector.
- Capable of sending up to 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
|Buffers||Auto RX Buffers|
|Categories||CAN, PC INTERFACES, Interfaces|
|Connectors||J1939-13 Type II|
|Current Consumption||Typical 90mA|
|Error Counters Reading||No|
|Error Frame Generation||No|
|Messages Per Second Receive||8,000 mps|
|Messages Per Second Sending||8,000 mps|
|Temp Range||-20 – 70 °C|
|Timestamp R (μ)||100 μs|