Ergoneers Eye Tracking
The Dikablis Eye Tracking Glasses combine monocular and binocular eye tracking with high measuring accuracy and standardized parameter calculation – even for people wearing glasses. As a result, they offer the ideal basis for studying human behavior in highly dynamic applications.
Dikablis Glasses 3
- Fully integrated into D-Lab data acquisition and analysis platform
- ICA – Index of Cognitive Activity to measure mental workload
- Comfortable, non-slip fit
- Full mobility for highly dynamic areas of application
- Easy to wear in combination with glasses
- Individual adjustment of the field and eye cameras
- Live Eye Tracking video
A highly efficient measurement device for any mobile eye tracking study – the Dikablis Professional Glasses combine flexibility, great wearing comfort, slip resistance and high measuring accuracy. Dikablis Professional Glasses can be easily worn over normal glasses as well as a shutter, polarized and many virtual reality glasses. The highly ergonomic design ensures a perfect fit and minimizes visual obscuration.
Dikablis Professional Glasses are ideal for longer studies, especially those which involve highly dynamic movements. These advantages make Dikablis your number one choice for your ergonomics and usability studies such as sport and market research, moving vehicles and many other applications.
- Eye camera tracking frequency(s): 60 Hz (per eye)
- Eye camera resolution up to 648 x 488 pixels
- Pupil tracking accuracy: 0.05° visual angle
- Glance direction accuracy: 0.1° – 0.3° visual angle
- Field (scene) camera resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD)
- Field camera aperture angle: 40° – 90°
Variants & Mobility Options
Eye Tracking Glasses, Connector Box and power supply are always included. The mobile version comes with a tablet plus battery pack, the wireless version comes with a tablet plus battery pack, plus Wifi Router. Three options are available to meet your research needs:
The Dikablis glasses are connected directly to the recording computer.
Eye tracking data is recorded on a portable tablet.
Data is stored on a tablet and is sent via WLAN to your computer in real-time.
Dikablis Essential Glasses are connected directly to the recording computer. Cable Box, video grabber, all necessary cables and power supply are always included. Dikablis Essential is shipped in a transport case which covers all equipment.
Dikablis Essential Glasses can be easily worn over normal eyeglasses as well as a shutter, polarized and many virtual reality glasses. The slim design ensures a perfect fit and minimizes visual obscuration. It‘s light weight makes Dikablis Essential Glasses ideal for longer studies.
- Eye camera tracking frequency: 50 Hz
- Eye camera resolution up to 384 x 288 pixels
- Pupil tracking accuracy: 0.1° visual angle
- Glance direction accuracy: 0.3° – 0.5° visual angle
- Field (scene) camera resolution: 768 x 576 pixels
- Field camera aperture angle: 45° – 120°