CES 2018 Media Advisory
Technology to spur collaboration among AutonomouStuff, automakers and tech companies for connected and autonomous driving solutions. AutonomouStuff continues its focus on the development of advanced solutions for in-car connectivity and autonomous driving, based on the company’s software and systems innovations.
AutonomouStuff is announcing at this coming CES the following:
- A collaboration with NXP to distribute the NXP Automated Drive Kit for open, fast and flexible development of self driving technology
- An extended working partnership with Baidu centered around the new open software Apollo 2.0
- Collaboration with Velodyne around real-time LiDAR sensor
- Relationships with Visteon and Toyota in being the first 2 users of the ACM facility.
At this year’s CES, speakers from AutonomouStuff and its partner companies will showcase technology demonstrations in vehicles including an automated Lexus RX 450h and an automated MKZ in the following locations:
- LeddarTech (Gold Lot)
- NXP (Gold Lot)
- Renesas (Gold Lot)
- Molex (South Hall)
- Velodyne (North Hall)
- Baidu (North Hall)
- Clarion/Hitachi (Gold Lot)
- NVIDIA (North Hall)
In addition to being present at CES in their partner’s booths, AutonomouStuff is also hosting a VIP party on January 10th at their Skyline Terrace Suite at the MGM Grand starting at 8pm. It will provide an excellent opportunity for attendees to network with others in the auto-tech industry. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
AutonomouStuff is committed to continue to collaborate with and contribute to the vibrant and innovative community of technology companies to build the software and systems needed by the automotive industry as it moves towards a new era of mobility.
Featured speakers will include:
- Bobby Hambrick, CEO AutonomouStuff
- Wolfgang Juchmann, VP Business Development
- Nicole Waier, Director of Sales
- Joe Buckner, Director Engineering
- Holly Tatum, Director of Marketing
AutonomouStuff (AutonomouStuff) is the leader in supplying the mobility industry with components, engineering services and state-of-the-art software that is needed for enabling autonomous driving. AutonomouStuff is at the forefront of all autonomy- and robotics-related tech. AutonomouStuff is a global company with offices around the world: US (Morton, Silicon Valley, Detroit), China and Europe. The company’s mission is to contribute to the industry with state-of-the-art software, components and engineering services.