AutonomouStuff is working with partners to develop an Autoware-based autonomous vehicle deployed for testing in downtown Peoria, IL, starting June 2019.
Open Autonomy Pilot partners receive:
- Full access to all software, all collected data and weekly engineering analysis from three months of on-road testing
- Simulation environment with a digital clone of vehicle, software and the Peoria route
- In-depth training on the Autoware vehicle and simulation environment at our headquarters in Morton, IL
- Integration of Autoware and HD map and R&D vehicle platform provided by AutonomouStuff
- Partner logos on Peoria vehicle, professional b-roll video from Peoria provided to partners, and marketing collaboration for Peoria vehicle driving at CES 2020