Valeo Near Field LiDAR
A high performance, high-resolution plug and play Mobility Kit enabling users to easily interface with the Valeo near field LiDAR A4 sensor, acquiring depth-intensity-image and point cloud via Ethernet.
Ideal for low-speed maneuvering and cold-start use cases, near field LiDAR creates a 3D near field cocoon to complement camera and radar detection, determining the full shape of objects and obstacles, especially in blind spots and at close range. The sensor provides a wide 78° x 110° field of view and sharp point cloud volume precision.
- 1 × advanced prototype near field LiDAR sensor
- 1 × prototype ECU with Ethernet output
- 1 × cable harness to connect sensor, ECU and PC
- 1 × USB drive featuring full documentation, demo applications and SDK
Fully supported by your AStuff team
- High-resolution pointcloud – outstanding precision with 0.4° vertical and horizontal resolution, at up to 25 fps.
- Wide field of view – capturing 78° vertical and 110° horizontal, from as close as 5 cm and as far as 30 m.
- Scalable architecture – design enables optimal coverage, sensor synchronization, and point cloud fusion across multiple sensors.
- Smart design – robust solid-state build and compact form allow easy integration in numerous positions around the platform.
- Blooming correction – eliminates glare from highly reflective objects.
|Resolution (pixel)||320 × 240|
|Frame rate (typical)||15 fps|
|Frame rate (maximum)||30 fps|
|Horizontal field of view||110°|
|Vertical field of view||78°|
|Dynamic range||12 bit|
|Pixel size||20 µm|
|Laser class||Class 1|
|Maximum range||Range 10% reflectivity 10 m (target 15 m), retroreflectors up to 50 m detectable|
|Minimum range||~10 cm (depending on the object’s reflectivity)|
|Power Supply||10-24 V DC|
|Power consumption||9 W|
|Temperature range||−40°C to +80°C|
|Sensor protection class||IP67|
|Sensor size||94 × 41 × 47 mm|
|Sensor weight||220 g|
|ECU size||120 × 100 × 31 mm|
|ECU weight||385 g|
|Output||Pointcloud (xyzi) and distance-intensity (di)|
Overhang thin objects