Qumulo C-Series File Storage Platforms
As businesses struggle with the unrelenting growth of data and how to best use that data to unlock incremental business value, they look to IT to provide a smart, flexible, and cost-efficient storage infrastructure. IT leaders recognize that, all too often, storage is a bottleneck in truly realizing this value. Many of today’s storage systems are either All-Flash, which are fast but can also be very expensive; or lack robust data management, effective data protection and do not scale seamlessly in the hybrid cloud.
Qumulo C-Series Datasheet
- Scalability. Built for petabyte scale.
- Hardware freedom. Acts the same on-prem or in the cloud.
- Proven for the enterprise. Delivers highest performance across many dimensions without data loss and handles billions of files and all types of files.
- Visibility. Real-time analytics to understand your storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance.
- Programmable. Works with your existing applications.
- Value and efficiency. Costs less and more efficient than legacy storage appliances.
- Experience. Industry high NPS, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Highest performance. Qumulo’s hybrid cloud file storage is the highest performance file storage system in the data center and in the cloud. Get multi-GB/s throughput for your toughest on-prem and cloud workloads.
|Connectivity Ports||2 × 10GbE (SFP+)||2 × 25GbE (SFP28)||4 × 40GbE (QSFP+)|
|Management Ports||1GbE Base-T (RJ45)||1GbE Base-T (RJ45)|
|Storage Media (all hot-swappable)||4 × 6TB HDD||4 × 10TB HDD||12 × 6TB HDD||12 × 14TB HDD||26 × 4TB HDD||26 × 8TB HDD||26 × 10TB HDD||36 × 10TB HDD|
|2 × 800GB SSD||4 × 480GB SSD||4 × 960GB SSD||13 × 480GB SSD||4 × 1.6TB SSD|
|CPU||Intel® Xeon E3-1230 v6, 4 cores, 3.60GHz||Intel® Xeon-D D-1531 SOC, 6 cores, 2.2GHz||Intel® Xeon E5 2620v3, 6 cores, 2.40GHz|
|Raw Storage Capacity||24TB||40TB||72TB||168TB||104TB||208TB||260TB||360TB|
|Power Supply||2 × 650W (fully redundant, hot-swappable)||2 × 400W Platinum PSU (fully redundant, hot swappable)||2 × 750W (fully redundant, hot-swappable)|
|Dimensions (H×W×D)||1.75″ (4.5cm) × 17.2″ (43.7cm) × 27.9″ (70.8cm)||1.7″ (4.3 cm) × 17.2″ (43.7cm) × 36.25″ (9.21cm)||7″ (17.8cm) × 17.2″ (43.7cm) × 29″ (73.7cm)|
|Weight||55 lbs (24.9 kg)||63 lbs (28.6 kg)||155 lbs (70.3 kg)||166 lbs (75.3 kg)|
|Power Requirements||100 – 240V, 50/60hz||100 – 240V, 50/60hz|
|Typical Power Consumption||0.65A @ 240V, 1.41A @ 110V||0.59A @ 240V, 1.29A @ 110V||2.71A @ 240V, 5.91A @ 110V|
|Typical Thermal Rating||155W (VA), 529 BTU/hr||142W (VA), 484 BTU/hr||650W (VA), 2,218 BTU/hr|
|Maximum Power Consumption||1.04A @ 240V, 2.28A @ 110V||1.0A @ 240V, 2.18A @ 110V||3.55A @ 240V, 7.73A @ 110V|
|Maximum Thermal Rating||250W (VA), 855 BTU/hr||240W (VA), 818 BTU/hr||850W (VA), 2,900 BTU/hr|
|Operating Temperature||50° F – 95° F (10° C – 35° C)||41° F – 95° F (5° C – 35° C)||50° F – 95° F (10° C – 35° C)|
|Non-operating Temperature||-40° F – 158° F (-40° C – 70° C)||-40° F – 149° F (-40° C – 65° C)||-40° F – 158° F (-40° C – 70° C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||8% to 90% (non-condensing)||8% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Non-operating Relative Humidity||5% to 95% (non-condensing)||5% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Country||FCC (USA), NRTL (USA and Canada)|
|Emissions||FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-003 Class A|