LeddarTech M16 Multi-Element Sensor Module
The LeddarTech M16 Sensor Module is an advanced sensing solution that combines 16 independent active elements into a single sensor, resulting in rapid, continuous and accurate detection and ranging―including lateral discrimination―in the entire wide beam, without any moving parts.
The versatile LeddarTech M16 module can be easily integrated to add cost-effective, smart sensing capabilities to almost any application, enabling developers and integrators to make the most of this cutting-edge technology. Various beam options, creating different fields of view ranging from 9 to 95 degrees, are available to provide the best possible match to your requirements.
ROS driver coming soon
Fully supported by your AStuff team
Leddar M16 Datasheet
- 16 independent segments with simultaneous acquisition and lateral discrimination capabilities
- 9 to 95-degree beam options, for an optimized field of view
- 0 to 100-meter detection range (325 ft.)
- Rapid data acquisition time up to 50 Hz
- Proven reliability, even in harsh conditions
- Immune to ambient light
- No moving parts, for ultimate robustness
- Easy to integrate, includes Leddar Enabler SDK
- Low power consumption
- Best cost/performance ratio