ibeo Standard Eight Layer/Multi-Echo LUX Sensor
The ibeo LUX 8L laser scanner is similar to the standard ibeo LUX but it comes with a double vertical field of view and 8 layers, managed in two pairs of 4 layers.
The ibeo LUX 8L is specially designed for doing object tracking (upper 4 layers) and scanning the ground (lower 4 layers) at the same time.
Lux Family Datasheet
- Based on the awarded ibeo laser scanning technology
- Object tracking on top 4 layers and raw data ground scanning/profiling at the same time
- Double vertical field of view (6.4 deg) managed in two pairs of 4 layers
- Embedded data (pre) processing (ground and clutter classifications)
- Embedded object classification and tracking (up to 65 objects) on top four layers only