The Hokuyo UXM-30LX-EW Scanning Laser Rangefinder is in many ways Hokuyo’s most farsighted scanner. Normal objects can be seen up to 50m away, while those difficult to see “low reflectance” objects (10% reflectivity & above) can be seen from a distance of 30m. Additionally, the multi-echo functionality ensures that low level “noise” caused by adverse weather conditions such as snow, rain, fog and dust, is filtered out.
The UXM-30LX-EW is available with USB or Ethernet connectivity and weighs in at less than 800g. With the outstanding outdoor performance, we see the UXM-30LX-EW being used in larger mobile robots and intelligent AGV’s.
- Multi-Echo Detection ideal for outdoor applications
- Performs well in rain, snow, mist, and dust
- Detects objects with normal reflectivity at 50m & above
- Objects with 10% reflectivity “seen” at 30m
- 30 meter range/190° scan window
- Weight: Approx. 800g (not including the cable weight)
- Ethernet Interface