AutonomouStuff’s Shuttle Automation software delivers advanced control of automated research and development vehicles with an intuitive interface, adjustable parameters and informative real-time displays. Core functionality includes waypoint designation/following, fully integrated safety mechanisms and smooth acceleration, braking and steering control algorithms.
- Intuitive web-based user interface
- Teach and view desired driving route
- Live route indication and vehicle location with map overlay
- Adjustable vehicle behaviors (aggressive and passive)
- Adjustable speed control
- Automatic speed reduction based on route curvature
- Status monitoring for GNSS signal, path tracking, valid sensor input and more
- Ability to stop the vehicle through an API
- The system disengages when the driver takes control of braking or steering
Platforms and Requirements
Other vehicles are available upon request
- Vehicle with AStuff by-wire platform
- AStuff Speed and Steering Controller
- NovAtel GNSS/IMU kit with dual antennas
- ROS driver installation software from AutonomouStuff
- Move passengers over a short distance, such as the last leg of a regular route.
- Some surveillance systems or routines require a predefined route to be driven repeatedly.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) need repeated maneuvers for testing.
- Any process or procedure that uses a predefined or frequently repeated route can benefit.