Ocular Robotics REHS25 Hyperspectral Imaging System
The RobotEye REHS25 Hyperspectral is a high-performance broadband spectral scanner with unprecedented speed and flexibility in the acquisition and mapping of spectral data. RobotEye hyperspectral scanners transform any single point spectrometer into a mapping hyper-spectrometer. These hyperspectral imaging systems couple the unmatched range of motion and pointing precision of the RobotEye with any commercial off-the-shelf single point spectrometer to achieve rapid imaging with both high spatial and spectral resolution.
The RobotEye core technology on which the REHS25 is based enables the view of the spectrometer to be steered with simultaneous speed and precision while the spectrometer itself remains completely stationary. Ultrafast RobotEye hyperspectral scanners are the only spectral acquisition systems which isolate the spectrometer from its field of view, and in doing so enable applications which were previously not possible.
- Your Choice of Spectrometer
- The RobotEye ultrafast and precise pointing capability can be used to transform any single point spectrometer into an imaging hyper-spectrometer. The spectrometer in a RobotEye hyperspectral system is attached via a fiber optic SMA connector and remains stationary at all times, giving the user complete freedom to attach a spectrometer perfectly matched to the application. Whether your spectrometer is the size of a shipping box or a matchbox, 50 grams or 50 kilograms there is no difference in the pointing dynamics attainable with RobotEye spectral scanners.
- Wide Spectral Range
- The RobotEye REHS25 has been designed for a wide range of applications having a spectrally >90% flat transmission across its 400 nm to 2500 nm wavelength range. The RobotEye optical path may also be optimized for a narrower band-pass within its 400 nm to 2500 nm wavelength range.
- High Acquisition Speed
- The RobotEye Hyperspectral REHS25 is an ultrafast hyperspectral imaging system, enabling large scenes to be imaged in short time periods. This has been achieved as a result of the unmatched pointing dynamics of the RobotEye across 360° in azimuth and 70° in elevation.
- High Pointing Precision
- The RobotEye core technology on which the REHS25 is based is the only technology on the market which enables the view of the spectrometer to be steered with simultaneous speed and precision. The pointing precision of the RobotEye gives the users the ability to pinpoint the scanning and to image down to a very fine spatial resolution without compromising on scan time.
- Ease of Integration
- The RobotEye Hyperspectral REHS25 connects to your spectrometer simply via a fiber optic SMA connector, all without the need for time-consuming and costly modifications. Further, the RobotEye C++ Development Library enables straightforward integration with your application. Automation of the spectral mapping for any region of interest, at any desired spatial resolution, or even just the measurement of discrete points is easily achieved.
- RobotEye REHS25 Hyperspectral has been built for all environments. The RobotEye core technology has a natural immunity to shock and vibration. Further, physical separation of the robust RobotEye scanning head from the stationary spectrometer allows for installation in even the most extreme environments.
|Maximum Scan Rate||25 measurements/s|
|Azimuth Axis Resolution||0.010°|
|Elevation Axis Resolution||0.010°|
|Azimuth Range||360° Continuous|
|Elevation Range||70° (±35°)|
|Power Consumption||Typical (average)||< 40W|
|Spectral Range||400 – 2500 nm|
|Spectrometer Connector Type||SMA Fiber Optic Adaptor|
|RobotEye C++ Development Library||Windows/Linux|
|Operating Temperature Range*||-20°C – +70°C|
|IP Class Rating **||65|
* Does not include temperature rating of the spectrometer used with the system
** IP Rating valid only when both supplied power & optionally supplied weatherproof Ethernet cable connectors are fitted.