AStuff LiDAR Object Processing Software
LiDAR Object Processing (LOP) software processes three-dimensional point cloud data from a LiDAR sensor to establish the ground plane and track objects above it. The software is modular by design and built for ROS applications. AutonomouStuff tuned LOP using a Velodyne VLP-32C sensor. LOP also functions with a Velodyne VLP-16 sensor, but tuning for that LiDAR model is not available.
- Benefit from ROS integration.
- Perform ground segmentation, data clustering and object tracking with advanced algorithms.
- Uniquely track objects 360 degrees around the vehicle, and report the position, size, velocity, acceleration and age of each unique track.
- Tune parameters for ground height threshold, object height threshold and object point cluster size.
- Scale to multiple LiDAR sensors with the advanced algorithm.
- See visualized 3-D bounding boxes around tracked objects.
- Take advantage of documentation and world-class support.
LOP modular software saves you months of effort:
- Creating custom ground segmentation software.
- Developing custom object tracking algorithms.
- Optimizing LiDAR data processing algorithms.
- Tuning algorithms for multiple sensors.