KVH 1750 IMU
The 1750 IMU is an ultra-compact, extremely precise inertial sensor system ideal for unmanned applications where size, weight and power consumption must be minimized. Leveraging patented KVH technology, the 1750 IMU incorporates the world’s smallest precision fiber optic gyro – KVH’s remarkable DSP-1750 – with very low noise MEMS accelerometers.
Result: a high-performance commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) system with excellent bias stability and repeatability.
- Three high-precision KVH FOGs provide excellent reliability and stable performance
- 3 MEMS accelerometers
- Highly accurate 6-DOF angular rate and acceleration data
- Affordable Commercial Off-the-Shelf system (COTS)
- Flexible interfaces and compact design for drop-in replacementExcellent shock, vibration and thermal performance
- Antenna, camera, laser pointing, and stabilization
- Autonomous vehicles
- EO/FLR stabilization
- Flight controls
- Oil and gas exploration
- Navigation, guidance, and positioning