ibeo Heavy Duty Four Layer/Multi-Echo LUX Sensor
The ibeo LUX HD laser scanner is based on the standard ibeo LUX but it is characterized, in particular, by its robustness in heavy duty environments.
The ibeo LUX HD scans and measures simultaneously on 4 parallel layers to compensate for the rocking movements of a vehicle and for detection of slopes. In addition, up to 3 reflections can be detected per measurement per layer.
ROS driver available
Fully supported by your AStuff team
- Based on the awarded ibeo LUX technology
- Robust and reliable especially under extreme dusty conditions
- Range up to 90m/295ft
- Multiple echo detection for excellent performance under all weather conditions
- Embedded data (pre-)processing (ground and clutter classifications)
- Multiple layers for pitching compensation
- Embedded object classification and tracking (up to 65 objects)