The AStuff Spectra is the world’s ﬁrst industrial-grade GPU computer supporting high-end graphics cards. It’s designed to fuel emerging GPU-accelerated applications, including artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), autonomous driving and CUDA computing, by accommodating NVIDIA® GTX 1080 or GTX 1080 Ti GPU. With two x8 PCIe slots, you can connect additional devices for information collection and communication.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E3 v5
- Supports NVIDIA® GPU with up to 250 W TDP
- Two x8, Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards
- Dual GbE ports and four USB 3.0 ports
- Dual DVI display outputs
- Up to four 2.5″ SATA drives with RAID 0/1/5/10 support
- Automatic temperature sensing and fan control
- Patented thermal design of ventilation hole for graphic card to allow -25°C to 60°C wide temperature system operation
- 480 W 24 VDC power adapter
- 32 GB of 2233 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 275 GB solid state drive (SSD) standard, 500 GB SSD in select models
- Damping bracket
- Built-in intelligent ignition management and control features (on select units)
- Supports two easy-access HDD/SSD drive bays
- Enhanced heatsink for more efficient heat dissipation
- Enhanced bracket design
|System core||Expansion bus/Internal I/O Interface|
||PCI Express||One PCIe x16 slot @ Gen3, 16-lanes PCIE signals for GPU
Two PCIe x8 slot @ Gen3, 4-lanes PCIE signals
|M.2||One M.2 B key socket for 3 G/4 G options with SIM socket|
|Mini PCI Express||One full-size mini PCIe socket|
|Remote control and status output||One 2×6-pin 2.0 mm pin-header connector for remote on/off control and status LED output|
|Chipset||Intel® C236 Platform Controller Hub||Power supply|
|Graphics||Independent GPU via x16 PEG port or integrated Intel® HD 530 controller||DC input||One 3-pin pluggable terminal block for 24 VDC input|
|Memory||Up to 32 GB ECC/non-ECC DDR4-2133||Remote control||One 3-pin pluggable terminal block for remote on/off control|
||Dimension||164 mm (W) x 360 mm (D) x 174 mm (H)|
|Native video port||Two DVI-D connectors for DVI outputs, supporting 1920×1200 resolution||Mounting||Wall-mounting with damping bracket|
|Serial port||Two software-programmable RS-232/422/485 ports||Environmental|
|USB||Four USB 3.0 ports||Operating temperature||-25°C to 60°C with 100% CPU/GPU loading **/***|
|Audio||One speaker (out)||Storage temperature||–40°C to 85°C|
|Storage interface||Humidity||10–90%, non-condensing|
|SATA||Four SATA ports for 2.5” HDD/SSD installation, supporting RAID 0/1/5/10****||Vibration||Operating, 0.5 Grms, 5–500 Hz, three axes (w/GPU, fan and HDD, according to IEC 60068-2-64)|
|EMC||CE/FCC Class A (according to EN 55022 and EN 55024)|
* CPU with 65 W/80 W TDP shall be configured to operate with maximal 45 W TDP due to thermal consideration.
** The CPU and GPU loading is applied using PassMark® BurnInTest 8.0. For detailed testing criteria, please contact Neousys Technology.
*** For sub-zero operating temperature, a wide temperature HDD drive or SSD is required.
****Main SATA bay plus two swappable SATA bays.