Build your own compute platforms
Get impressive computing power, data-handling capabilities and storage capacity in a compact, rugged solution. Our custom mobile servers, provided by Crystal Group, can withstand harsh environmental conditions that are likely to cause traditional systems to fail, including potholes, collisions and extreme temperatures. Specifically designed for unmanned and autonomous vehicles, a custom server solution is ideal for military and for commercial/industrial applications.
- 12 VDC input power
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Up to 2 TB DDR4 of memory
- Closed-loop cooling systems available as kits
- Versatility, with multiple options for removable drive bays
- Expandable with six PCIe slots, usable even with three high-end GPUs
- Liquid cooled to maximize compute density
- Intel® Xeon® scalable processors
|Operational temperature||-20°C to +55°C; expanded temperature ranges available|
|Storage||-55°C to 85°C|
|Humidity||5–95%, 240 hours|
|Altitude||12,500 ft operation, 40,000 ft transport|
|Shock||25 G, 10 ms, 400 shocks in each direction in each axis, 2,400 shocks total|
|Vibration||2.0 Grms, 10 Hz–1000 Hz, 13.5 hours in each axis|
|MIL-STD-810, shock, method 516, procedure I/V||20 G, 11 ms|
Up to six PCIe x16, configuration motherboard dependent
|Standard||Three removable 7 or 9.5 mm SATA 2.5” bays|
|Optional||Two removable 7, 9.5 or 15 mm SATA 2.5″ bays|
Up to DDR4
System liquid cooled: two internal, low-noise fans circulate air through chassis to cool components not directly cooled by liquid.
Optional external cooling loop kits include:
- Option 1: Front grill radiator, pump and tubing kit
- Option 2: Rear bumper radiator, pump and tubing kit
Mounting provisions on chassis; we can create custom mounting for your application.
1500 W, 10-36 VDC, Amphenol PowerLok™ Series 300 connectors
ECCN: 5A992: Classification is dependent on configuration and is subject to change. Please contact your business development manager to receive the classification of your product.