ibeo Sensor Referencing
ibeo.Reference is a combination of Ibeo’s LIDAR sensor technology and the corresponding evaluation software system. The algorithms of the ibeo Evaluation Suite generate reference scenarios to create a benchmark for the evaluation of ADAS and HAD applications. Furthermore, they serve as the basis for the development of new applications.
Use-cases for the ibeo.Reference system is:
- You want to assess the performance and robustness of your own ADAS applications like a Blind Spot Monitoring System or a Lane Change Assist.
- You want to create reference data for the evaluation of your Device under Test (DuT) system.
- You want to use the reference system for the development and testing of your own ADAS applications.
- Evaluation Suite Core module
- Rear Monitoring
- DuT Tools
The high-end algorithms integrated into the ibeo Evaluation Suite software for data processing provide the following scenario information:
- automatic labeling of dynamic objects
- road maps containing reference objects
- Xevent detection like blind spot detection or lane change information