Document Control Coordinator
AutonomouStuff is working to enhance its business systems, operational workflow, and engineering documentation/version tracking. The successful candidate will support this effort for the Operations group. This involves coordinating with the various department functional managers to help design workflow and control documents through the approval function. This position will also be responsible for entering and maintaining data in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and assisting with managing version control.
AutonomouStuff offers a collaborative and dynamic workplace with opportunities for growth, innovation, and education into new and exciting technology. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation and personal time, travel opportunities as well as a 401k plan with a generous company match structure. AutonomouStuff takes pride in our commitment to every employee; whether it be through our PTO package, company culture events, departmental outings, career path planning and more, AS supports our team!
If you are ready to begin a career you can be passionate about in an industry that is changing the world, please apply via the link below!
Candidates must apply via the iCIMS link provided. Email applications will not be reviewed. Thank you.
- Create, maintain and continuously improve document management processes within the organization
- Assist in the development and implementation of tools, processes, and procedures that will be used to ensure accurate Bills of Materials (BOMs), Engineering Change Notice (ECNs), new item requests and routings
- Actively engage in cross functional communication to ensure accuracy and timely creation and maintenance of BOMs and items
- Set up new item master records in the ERP software
- Construct BOMs for new products and semi-finished products as well as maintain items, BOMs and product changes
- Interpret and validate specifications used to create new items, BOMs and product changes for materials; audit for accuracy between ERP and file management system
- Organize and conduct ECN meetings to ensure agreed changes are made to Parts, BOMs and documents; maintain accurate revision control
- Process all ECN requests and update data in ERP software
- Work with new product coordinators on any type of maintenance, changes, or cancellations
- Issue, maintain and route documents to the appropriate reviewers and approvers
- Maintain copies of technical documentation and drawings in hard-copy and soft-copy format
- Handle other daily tasks that occur with the business
- 2+ years of experience working with items, BOMs, ECNs and documentation control
- Experience with an ERP system, such as SAP, Syteline or similar
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications along with some general applications software knowledge
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong analytical and decision-making ability
- Ability to work independently and ensure tasks are completed with little supervision
- Able to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work with a wide variety of people in a fast-paced, changing environment
Apply for job online
- 5+ years of experience working with items, BOMs, ECNs and documentation control
- Strong familiarity with our specific ERP system, Syteline