AutonomouStuff offers a collaborative and dynamic workplace with opportunities for growth, innovation, and education into a new and exciting technology. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation and personal time, travel opportunity as well as a 401k plan with a generous company match structure. AutonomouStuff takes pride in our commitment to every employee; whether it be through our PTO package, company culture events, departmental outings, career path planning and more, AS supports our team!
If you are ready to begin a career you can be passionate about in an industry that is changing the world, please submit your resume below.
- Set-up/install/troubleshoot highly technical demonstrations for customers
- Coordinate with Engineering Teams to address technical concerns
- Create and provide training for new and existing products to both internal employees and external customers
- Install and configure various software and hardware on vehicles
- Act as a point of contact for Sales Team, a system architect for complex hardware and software configurations
- Provide internal and external technical guidance
- Attend trade-shows with Sales and Marketing teams
- Technical degree (Engineering not necessarily required, but preferred)
- Experience working with various sensor technologies
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience programming in ROS with C, C++, or Python
- Working knowledge of a large variety of software and hardware components
- Exceptional troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Extensive experience working directly with customers and internal teams
- Passion for providing world class customer support
- This position will require up to 50% travel.
- Direct experience in the Autonomy industry
- Detailed background working with LiDAR/RADAR/GNSS hardware
- Developed history with troubleshooting software systems