Senior Embedded Electronics Engineer
What you will do:
- Design custom, purpose built, circuit boards including both analog and digital design for vehicle control
- Design custom harnesses for vehicle integration
- Reverse engineer automotive vehicle control systems
- Work closely with other senior embedded design engineers
- Develop custom firmware in C
- Troubleshoot PCB designs
What we want to see:
- Bachelor level engineering degree (electrical, mechanical, software)
- 5+ years experience designing custom enclosures, cable harnesses, and printed circuit boards.
- Experience writing embedded firmware in C
- Experience working with CAN protocol tools
- Experience working with PCB layout tools.
- Professional, self-motivated, detail oriented
How to stand out from the crowd:
- Masters / PHD level engineering degree (electrical, mechanical, software)
- 10+ years experience designing custom enclosures, cable harnesses, and printed circuit boards.
- Passion for automotive work and ability to create custom solutions
- Understanding of software development and embedded systems
- Robotics or automated vehicle experience
- Experience writing ROS software
- Automotive harness experience
- Surface mount printed circuit board experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have a bold personality, a desire to be part of something legendary, enjoy challenges, and would like to work hard as part of our amazing team in a fun environment that cultivates talent, please tell us about yourself.